Get your diarrhoea pills

Get your diarrhoea pills

Soon to be added to the list of medications to be stocked up on in HK is… diarrhoea pills!

“Ibuprofen, paracetamol – both oral and rectal, thermometers, masks, cough syrup, medicine for colds – they are all no longer available. Now we cannot even get diosmectite.”
    Many pharmacies in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen, including online ones, reported they were out of anti-diarrheal drugs for both adults and children, further fanning supply concerns among the public, local media reported.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3205725/rumours-new-xbb-variant-covid-19-wave-spark-run-anti-diarrhoea-drugs-china

Will we see a toilet roll shortage again then?

Quote Originally Posted by bsh:
    Will we see a toilet roll shortage again then?
    That would be peak ... 'we are so full of shit' again...

China will not run out of anti diarrheal meds.. maybe at modern pharmacies for certain brands but they got the po zhai. As Hong Kong does too.

I've never known Po Zhai to ever not work before..

Name:  IMG-20230109-WA0014.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  109.6 KB

Will we see anal swab back during diarrhea wave!! let your graphical imagination go wild..

Po Chai pills are indeed effective.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    China will not run out of anti diarrheal meds.. maybe at modern pharmacies for certain brands but they got the po zhai. As Hong Kong does too.

I've never known Po Zhai to ever not work before..

Name:  IMG-20230109-WA0014.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  109.6 KB
    Yeah it tastes like shit and has a creepy China man on the box. Maybe it's just dog poo ala hair of the dog traditional medicine fengshui thing

It does taste funky like all trad Chinese but you know.. when ppl were debating over China vaccines and also that China produced covid med that we all got a few free boxes of.. not that I'm endorsing either and mostly trash talking but if I had no other choices and it was down to a China produced vacc and China produced traditional chi meds, I would pick the meds..

Cuz they've actually been doing trad chi medicine for centuries.. whether it works or not is a diff issue.. ;p