China urges respect for Myanmar sovereignty

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    i read the "news article" that pin posted... but what i found REALLY interesting were the comments made afterward. does anyone actually believe these were posted by real people not gov't employees?
    They earned 50 cents for their "comment" 50 Cent Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe we should post a reply .... would they let it post?

Probably posted by the "50-cent brigade".

Edit: whoops, crocodile got there first.

Wow - I'd never heard of this - incredible! Perhaps we need a blog in China on the operations of these folks so that more people realise they exist!

i read the "news article" that pin posted... but what i found REALLY interesting were the comments made afterward. does anyone actually believe these were posted by real people not gov't employees?
    Well I had a go at posting a rational comment and LO! nothing happened....

maybe they are already operating, but have branched out to geoexpat... hence the abundance of red blobs being spread around lately... red WOULD be their colour of choice, no?

mov07... i'm guessing they get to read the contributions BEFORE they are posted...nope, no censorship exists over the border... none whatsoever!

mov07... i'm guessing they get to read the contributions BEFORE they are posted...nope, no censorship exists over the border... none whatsoever!
    I actually tried to word it in a positive but not anti-China light (just to see if I could sneak through the censorship !) ... we will see!

maybe they are already operating, but have branched out to geoexpat... hence the abundance of red blobs being spread around lately... red WOULD be their colour of choice, no?
    The workers' blob is deepest red....... as the song goes. Shit can't remember the words to that song and me an ex commie.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I actually tried to word it in a positive but not anti-China light (just to see if I could sneak through the censorship !) ... we will see!
    Did you leave your bank account details so they can credit the 50 cents?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The workers' blob is deepest red....... as the song goes. Shit can't remember the words to that song and me an ex commie.
    The reddest red / blood of our martyrs etc

My red flag would always have to be half black mind ;-)