Like Tree302Likes

Roaming gangs of Mainlanders stealing children from Hong Kong shopping malls

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dtb:
    I simply don't see how and why a children snatcher would operate in HK compares to snatching a child in mainland
    Because its death over there.

BTW I got my laptop bag picked last week in K2 bus at kowloon station. I thought I dropped it when I took it out to exchange for ticket at the kowloon station counter. Then I realised that my A5 size wallet with tons of documents in it can't dropped out without a big plop sound. From the gate, I moved quickly into K2 bus and realised my bag was open when about to alight. Later that day I pieced out that on K2 bus, some nerdy tourist flashed a big map in front of me asking for directions (bus was empty as I early). And my guess is that the nerdy guy behind me did the job. The cops were like "well since you can't tell where you lost it so we'll just classify is a missing document" but warned me that as more people come to HK, crime is definitely on the rise.

I now realised that crime is more of an issue then all the other issue everyone is whining about. HK jail is prob a better place to be in if you get caught
    dear giant likes this.

So we got reports of cases of kidnapping that turned out to be no such thing and you got pick-pocketed, which leads to the conclusion that crime is on the rise and carried out by mainlanders that come here because the punishment is less severe?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    There is an article in todays' SCMP, all the recent reports turned out to be some kind of "misunderstanding". The police didn't elaborate but obviously it didn't warrant any kidnapping charges or further investigation.
    Didnt you hear? The police are in on it and are covering it up...

I had a friend who put a very young baby down onto a display bed in a Wing On store. The baby was around 3 months old, and the mother put it there as stood close by while speaking to a sales person. According to her, she turned her head, to see a mainlander (around 50 years old) walking off, very briskly, holding the baby. She chased after her, and when confronted, the lady said she was "taking the baby to a security guard". She then very quickly exited the store after that. Who knows what might haave happened had she not been stopped.

dear giant, bamboo budge and ID2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    I had a friend who put a very young baby down onto a display bed in a Wing On store. The baby was around 3 months old, and the mother put it there as stood close by while speaking to a sales person. According to her, she turned her head, to see a mainlander (around 50 years old) walking off, very briskly, holding the baby. She chased after her, and when confronted, the lady said she was "taking the baby to a security guard". She then very quickly exited the store after that. Who knows what might haave happened had she not been stopped.
    And ofcourse, with all such incidents:
    - no one around to take a video or photo with a phone/camera
    - the security cameras didnt see anything because it was a blind spot
    - The friend never reported this to the police because it was too much hassle
    - It was definitely a mainlander, one of the gang responsible for snatching and selling countless babies.
    BTW: With all these kids getting snatched, you'd think the police would be warning the general public about it....Its one more sign that the police are in on the deal

Since they have figured out how to get live babies across the border, they must be able to get some Apple products across the border too. I'd bet they would make more money from iPad sales than baby sales.
    bookblogger likes this.

I actually saw it happen with my friends own eyes. I was in Tuen Mun Park when I noticed it suddenly go dark.....I looked up and saw a Mainlander, giant bat-like wings spread glide down from Castle Peak and try to snatch a baby.....luckily it failed.......nobody else saw anything unfortunately.

Hey BE, you can never be too careful, you never know what might happen. Make sure you tie down your baby at all times. For added protection, use 2 sets of hand cuffs because you never know when the first set may fail.

We will live in a better world if some of you don't have imaginary friends.

Last edited by dumbdonkey; 12-03-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Since they have figured out how to get live babies across the border, they must be able to get some Apple products across the border too. I'd bet they would make more money from iPad sales than baby sales.
    Why wouldn't you just pay poor people to have babies for you? No need for all this snatching business!

Why on Earth would you choose Hong Kong which might have the tightest border control in China as your hunting ground?

How the hell can people tell the difference between a mainlander and a Hong Kong local?

BE

Mainlanders don't wait, They want it now and are willing to pay a premium for it

dear giant likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast