Like Tree152Likes

7 Cows apparently hit by a truck in Lantau

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

7 Cows apparently hit by a truck in Lantau

Warning on the video, might be too much for some.

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realti...30605/51456722

7 cows were found by the side off the road around 3 am in Lantau, may have been hit by a Heavy Goods Vehicle, 1 seriously injured, the rest dead or died later.

The poor cows.

On facebook some are saying might have been a Lighting strike or

dear readers, I think some unidentified developer(s) are probably doing the job to `clean up' Lantao Island for development!!! It cannot be the case of one reckless driver!!!
    Vrindavan likes this.

I love it how Apple Daily is fighting for our right to know and see every gory detail!

anar and Titus like this.

I was at cheung sha beach in Sunday and two lovely cows wandered onto the beach. Was quite a sight

wtbhotia likes this.

Apple video has been updated, seems they arrested the driver of a Mitsubishi Pajero IO, female driver and she looks white or is my eyes deceiving me???

anar likes this.

The latest from RTHK:
    Police have arrested a driver after his car allegedly crashed into a herd of wild cattle on Lantau Island, killing six of the animals.
    A seventh cow was found injured nearby. The man is said to be of foreign nationality, and lives on the island.
    The Lantau police district operations officer, Pang Cheuk-hin, said the suspect was located after an appeal for information.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    I was at cheung sha beach in Sunday and two lovely cows wandered onto the beach. Was quite a sight
    I don't think you should talk about your sister's in law like this.

Sent from somewhere....

How on earth can you be driving so badly as to hit SEVEN cows! Even if they are right next to each other, that's still quite a distance to stop (or not stop) in.

Fiona in HKG and arrowsmith like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Fog + Overloaded goods vehicles is a recipe for disaster, no way they can stop in time, everytime I travel in China on business and see these trucks, it amazes me that they dont have even more accidents, the drivers cant even see whats behind them as the goods block the side mirrors view.

Back on topic...that Mitsubushi jeep would surely have more damage if it had ploughed into seven cows?

cheepo likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast