Like Tree19Likes

SCMP article about aircraft sex pests

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    They considered unwanted stares to be harassment too...I wonder what the figures would be if they only included physical contact.
    Then I guess I'm guilty of harassment as I have, on occasion, given FAs a fairly unwanted stare. I think my best unwanted stare was the result of a Qantas FA telling me that she wasn't going to bring me a drink of water but there was a water fountain and cups in the back (this was in the middle of the night and I was in an inside seat in the central section of the plane, with people sleeping on both sides....

But yeah, I do offer up unwanted stares when warranted

Currently, it is illegal for a service provider to sexually harass a customer but not the other way around.

A study conducted by the commission in February found that almost one-third of female and one-sixth of male flight attendants had been sexually harassed during flights in the past 12 months.

The harassment included physical contact such as patting, touching, kissing or pinching; staring in a sexual way; sexual jokes by word, text or electronic messages; and asking for sexual favors.
    All ya Horny Gwailos better get out there and start sexually harassing service providers before they change the law WTF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pin:

Uncropped, but a bit small.

Still can't make out the shoes though. Legs seem to be all good on the other hand.
    Forgive me pin, but you sound like you haven't gotten any...ummm..."action" in a while by the sound of it...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4