Like Tree141Likes

Occupy Central - They can kill this city!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    if they do occupy central and it causes a massive dreadlocks in traffic, I would highly suggest they shut down all 3 tunnels so that it doesnt effect us on the Kowloon n NT side, dont like HK island anyways, we can live without it LOL

@Azuremain, I saw that video earlier on FB, the police are bloody useless as usual, they should have taken that fecker down to the ground very hard and cuffed him immediately for ASSAULT, if he resisted then they should pepper spray and blind the mofo
    Those dreadlocks are certainly going to make everything very hairy.

Sent from my SM-N900 using GeoClicks mobile app
    usehername, Gatts and Tripsplanner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    if they do occupy central and it causes a massive dreadlocks in traffic, I would highly suggest they shut down all 3 tunnels so that it doesnt effect us on the Kowloon n NT side, dont like HK island anyways, we can live without it LOL
    yeah haha, 80% of the vehicles are cabs and buses anyway. let them islanders walk back home

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Those dreadlocks are certainly going to make everything very hairy.Sent from my SM-N900 using GeoClicks mobile app
    Oh my I was thinking gridlock and my fingers were thinking dreadlock LOL

@reprazent, Yeah most of the expats on the island want to cycle the roads so let them cycle
    HK_Katherine likes this.

So are we expecting utter chaos this week? We are moving to HK this summer and was going to come out for a week on the 27 to sort out apartments and schools. Postponing is not a great option as time is a bit short for us, but equally don't want to waste the effort. We'd already factored in the 1st being a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by john chi:
    So are we expecting utter chaos this week?
    Naaah, there will be some demonstrations in Central but there are (practically) no homes there nor any schools you need to worry about.
    john chi and East_coast like this.

Original Post Deleted

what did I jus see? I think I have injured my eyebrows - and my jaw is still feeling a bit slack...

(Changed the topic a little bit .. our office is in Transformer 4 frenzy and more than one person thought this thread was about some Decepticons taking over Central or something like that...)

Its ironic to hear "kill the city" warning from the Pro-Beijing folks, when it can be argued that is what they are doing to the city and the OC is merely a symptom, a reaction to what they are doing...

bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by john chi:
    So are we expecting utter chaos this week? We are moving to HK this summer and was going to come out for a week on the 27 to sort out apartments and schools. Postponing is not a great option as time is a bit short for us, but equally don't want to waste the effort. We'd already factored in the 1st being a day off.
    Nope. You probably won't even notice it. There are often demonstrations on a Sunday in Central ... if any road looks like it has no traffic on it... just get onto the MTR instead!
    john chi likes this.

are they planning disruptions during work days next week?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast