Like Tree386Likes

SCMP Bias - What & where is it?

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

The SCMP has a new writer

Incriminated for meddling in the domestic affairs and elections of Bhutan, the Maldives and Sri Lanka, and resorting to intimidatory conduct when the outcomes have not gone its way, Delhi shoulders the responsibility for shaping the domestic politics of these countries

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/opini...it-needs-build

When the subject is thorny the unpleasant vitriolic comments disappear.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...mised#comments

Another article glorifying the police
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...n-over-officer

Got my SCMP delivered this morning. It is evident that any debate as to its fairness or balance should be suspended and that its name should be abbreviated to China Morning Post.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSun:
    Got my SCMP delivered this morning. It is evident that any debate as to its fairness or balance should be suspended and that its name should be abbreviated to China Morning Post.
    Out of curiosity was Alex Lo’s column on page two? I picked up a physical paper copy a few weeks ago and was shocked to find him on page 2, thought it was a one off thing.

The entire page 2 is promoting Beijing’s hardliner pick to head Security Agency with skills like propaganda and ability to ‘handle’ media. Alex is on page 4 with all the other normal page 2 content like weather, who said it, and highlights.

Last edited by TigerSun; 04-07-2020 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerSun:
    Strictly Communist Morning Propaganda

SO - JUST WHERE has Page 40 gone to? I hit 40 to progress onwards & get only Page 39 re-hashed at me again & again & again.

Strange, NOW it loads with MY comment !

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCatalonia:
    SO - JUST WHERE has Page 40 gone to? I hit 40 to progress onwards & get only Page 39 re-hashed at me again & again & again.

Strange, NOW it loads with MY comment !
    Similar issues going on with police state thread! Can't get beyond page 106. I reckon Beijing are messing with geoexpat!!!

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast