Like Tree11Likes

Another accident, 2 deaths, in Fanling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    - where did you get that from? local media?

It's normal in an accident to receive a notice of intended prosecution. I received one when some arsewipe went into my car. Was told back then it was standard procedure so I believe the article until someone proves otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    It's normal in an accident to receive a notice of intended prosecution. I received one when some arsewipe went into my car. Was told back then it was standard procedure so I believe the article until someone proves otherwise.
    Yes, they send a letter telling everyone that, then you get called for an interview and if you are not at fault then it should be all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Yes, they send a letter telling everyone that, then you get called for an interview and if you are not at fault then it should be all ok.
    Yes although had to wait longer than that as other party was still trying to apportion blame right until police told him it's going to court and they believe him at fault. He paid up then and no further action.

Original Post Deleted
    Ok, I misread it all then and jumped to the conclusion that the cops were looking at prosecuting the drivers who slowed down, for obstructing traffic.

Which is what I'd have expected our men in black to do be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Ok, I misread it all then and jumped to the conclusion that the cops were looking at prosecuting the drivers who slowed down, for obstructing traffic.

Which is what I'd have expected our men in black to do be doing.
    And if the lawmaker thinks the standard procedure is inhumane, then he should work on adjusting the standard procedure via laws. Not go around calling police brainless who just follow the law.

They will also send you a letter of intended prosecution for speeding tickets. Pretty pointless procedure imho

Fixed template format, computer said NOOOOOO when trying to modify it LOL

Mat and shri like this.

Hong Kong’s security chief has rejected calls to stop police using civilian drivers as “human shields” during high-speed pursuits because of the possibility of a terrorist attack.
    Hope they use Secretary for Security John Lee Ka-chiu as 1st line of defense against Terrorist attacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast