• 1 Post By Ern

"Greater Bay People"

Closed Thread

"Greater Bay People"

https://twitter.com/RHaccart/status/1050252833839169536

An omen of things to come.
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    we'll cut the ferry service like they did at park island so they cant escape.
    Gatts likes this.

Time to get the feck out of here.

MerMer, Skyhook and keieich like this.

Being HK no one thinks about the housing density of the new development. 1.1 million people squeezed into 1700 hectares.

Can't help but compare to the new city going up near me, 1.2 million people but 9500 hectares.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Being HK no one thinks about the housing density of the new development. 1.1 million people squeezed into 1700 hectares.

Can't help but compare to the new city going up near me, 1.2 million people but 9500 hectares.
    So HK's most densely populated district is Kwun Tong at 57250 per square
    kilometer. This new island will be 1.1 million in 17 square km or, by my reckoning 64705.

So the new island will be more densely packed with people than the current densest part of HK. What was the reason for it again, quality of life?
    spode likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    That is precisely what it is,

Will be interesting to see what happens when all the efforts to mainlandize: permits for HKers, Bridge, XRL etc) and weakening of the judicial system, RMB convertibility etc..

then start to impact on commercial and residential housing markets as prices start to equalise across the nearby markets....