Like Tree69Likes

Extradition Bill closes a loophole - “absolute nonsense”

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Are you suggesting the HK Gov were wrong to try to push ahead with the extradition laws?
    I corrected your incorrect statement in relation to mainland China and Taiwan. You can make any assumption or political opinion you wish out of it. I did not make any such opinion on HK.

On the topic of HK, I should ask you if would you have preferred an administrative agreement between the mainland and HK instead of a black and white law and black and white treaties?

Quote Originally Posted by hike:
    I corrected your incorrect statement in relation to mainland China and Taiwan. You can make any assumption or political opinion you wish out of it. I did not make any such opinion on HK.

On the topic of HK, I should ask you if would you have preferred an administrative agreement between the mainland and HK instead of a black and white law and black and white treaties?
    What do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    What do you prefer?
    I prefer people to answer questions with answers, not questions.

I prefer people to answer questions with answers, not questions.
    Well hey, you seem to know everything don't you? Hint: I am being sarcastic.

I corrected your incorrect statement in relation to mainland China and Taiwan.
    What was incorrect in my statement. No extradition treaty is needed to return people to Taiwan.

You can make any assumption or political opinion you wish out of it. I did not make any such opinion on HK.
    It appears you did to me. But I could be wrong.

One that LegCo while LecGo still had sufficient powers to deliberate on proposed laws voted on. Rushing through laws under the pretense of urgency is rarely a good thing.
    Coolboy likes this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13