Like Tree60Likes

HK Police: Throw a hissy fit .. and walk out of QE hospital

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Has anyone explained why the guy was carrying a hoe (as in the farming implement) to work, in Admiralty?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Has anyone explained why the guy was carrying a hoe (as in the farming implement) to work, in Admiralty?
    Also, who goes to work in shorts and just a fanny pack???
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Also, who goes to work in shorts and just a fanny pack???
    I've seen far worse fashion crimes...
    Gatts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    What a load of bullshit, the video clearly shows the protesters trying to capture him and he is trying to run away and luckily he made it safely to work, no where is he trying to incite / lure protesters to trespass.
    The video only shows the end of it, after it was discovered he was a cop. I have no idea whether or not he actually was there to incite the protesters or just to collect evidence, but I don't buy that he was on his way to work. Everybody knew that the police HQ was surrounded and there was no way in or out. Makes no sense to have the cops report to work there during that time. I'd venture they had the night shift work out of Wanchai station that night.
    Gatts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    You are just looking at the final part.
    OK Mr know it all and protector of protesters, show us what ya got instead of some random posting saying there was some random eye witness that saw this and heard that bull shit lol

give me a break, right now its anti police this and anti police that, feck me I m not a fan of the police either for some of the things they did during the big protest but to keep coming up with so many BS stuff is mind blowing.

Keep Gatts lol

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    OK Mr know it all and protector of protesters, show us what ya got instead of some random posting saying there was some random eye witness that saw this and heard that bull shit lol

give me a break, right now its anti police this and anti police that, feck me I m not a fan of the police either for some of the things they did during the big protest but to keep coming up with so many BS stuff is mind blowing.

Keep Gatts lol
    So far there is no video evidence of the incitement but only eye witness reports, which I have also detailed in my comment. In your comment you conclude, having seen only video of the tail end of an incident ,you conclude "nothing happened"which is material I'm afraid.

In the meantime, lots of reporters saying that the protestor's treatment of TVB journalists and cameramen is "unfair" ... "they're just doing their jobs", "following orders of higher ups".

Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    In the meantime, lots of reporters saying that the protestor's treatment of TVB journalists and cameramen is "unfair" ... "they're just doing their jobs", "following orders of higher ups".
    https://twitter.com/xinwenxiaojie/st...51652443807745
    Gatts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Just saying...
    If I am not mistaken, locals call TVB "CCTVB" for its alleged pro-establishment stance and censorship in not reporting certain "sensitive" news (after CCTV, the mainland tv network, although it's been rebranded as CCGN I think). So the poor treatment of TVB may stem from that. Not saying it's ok to abuse TVB journalists just because they happen to be politically on the opposite side. But there is a reason for the rude treatment of TVB, if it is seen merely as a mouthpiece of the government.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 27-06-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    If I am not mistaken, locals call TVB "CCTVB" for its alleged pro-establishment stance and censorship in not reporting certain "sensitive" news (after CCTV, the mainland tv network, although it's been rebranded as CCGN I think). So the poor treatment of TVB may stem from that. Not saying it's ok to abuse TVB journalists just because they happen to be politically on the opposite side. But there is a reason for the rude treatment of TVB, if it is seen merely as a mouthpiece of the government.
    Still, not the right way of handling things. It's not like TVB journalists have acted like violent bullies at protests, just the way their higher ups frame and edit their footage is problematic.