Like Tree81Likes

Extradition Bill: "It's Dead"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I think the reasons are quite good though, and apparently so does many other people. Heck they even got the courts to agree, never thought I'd see the day that the HK courts agreed with China.

Quote Originally Posted by aceofangel:
    I think the reasons are quite good though, and apparently so does many other people. Heck they even got the courts to agree, never thought I'd see the day that the HK courts agreed with China.
    is this some kind of parody? Please explain which reason you found to be "quite good". ?

One of the reasons so many people are on the streets is exactly because of rule by law shenanigans like this.
    TheBrit and Stu79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    is this some kind of parody? Please explain which reason you found to be "quite good". ?

One of the reasons so many people are on the streets is exactly because of rule by law shenanigans like this.
    Its been mentioned already... A few posts up.

Its been mentioned already... A few posts up.
    Please quote, because I literally don't see this mentioned anywhere in your posts.

At the end of day HK is Chinese territory. If you butcher the oath like what they did you reap what you sow...
    Here

Here
    ? No-one butchered the oath, they didn't get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    ? No-one butchered the oath, they didn't get there.
    Selective amnesia is not good for anybody

And the rest of us, including the person s/he quoted, were talking about the 2016 oath taking initially...

Even then, lets not forget who opened this can of worms that led to the subsequent disqualifications.

Original Post Deleted
    I know, but I'm trying to get a coherent idea of this person train of thought, or lack thereof.
    TheBrit likes this.

And the rest of us, including the person s/he quoted, were talking about the 2016 oath taking initially...

Even then, lets not forget who opened this can of worms that led to the subsequent disqualifications.
    You mean, the government deciding people's thought crimes. Could you inform us exactly why people like Joshua Wong and Agnes Chow were disqualified exactly?

Also, do you see how if people are arbitrarily robbed of their vote like this, it translates directly to the anger witnessed on the streets this past month?
    Mefisto likes this.