Like Tree74Likes

Keep Your Rent

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    Don't forget I am a customer of YOUR website. Particpation helps you pay your bills so be more diplomatic. I put food on your table. lol
    Thier sense of entitlement is amazing. Work harder, save more and buy your own place rather than crying because you are too dumb, too lazy and a spendthrift.
    In the most polite possible way ... I mean you meant it in all sincerity in your post, right?

Your sense of entitlement is overrated. Work harder, learn some new skills and start your own website rather and shitting all over someone else's property, because you're too dumb, too lazy and too entitled.

Spoken as a HK landlord of an online property.
    kimwy66, TheBrit, tf19 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Spoken as a HK landlord of an online property.
    but you do know that your role of this online property is to invite people from everywhere to come to your property to sh*t.. the more, and more creatively they sh*t, the number of people that come to appreciate these sh*t will grow and thereby you get an indirect cut of the visitorship...

so don't nag when someone sh*t on your property...
    RMDNC likes this.

so don't nag when someone sh*t on your property...
    Not nagging... just being honest.

Shitters are not customers, they're freelancers on a zero-hour contracts who product shit that can be marketed to customers.
    rkenia852 likes this.

Shiri if there were no dialogue on this site there would be no site. Think about it. Appreciate banter and controversy. Appreciate the people that keep this thing going IMO. The golden years of this site have passed and its a bunch of regulars some who have been here decades and some far less that keep in going. Its quite obvious from the level of (and scope as you dont have a wide audience like in the past) participation IMO. Maybe the people you hate can help you bridge it to 2047 when it goes all Chinese language and you sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    Shiri if there were no dialogue on this site there would be no site. Think about it. Appreciate banter and controversy. Appreciate the people that keep this thing going IMO.
    But that does not mean I'm not allowed banter. If participants are customers.. let me quote the President of the Men's Hair Club.

"Remember, I'm not only the Hair Club President, but I'm also a client."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuRLGdGnqSU

Anyways... its Friday and I need a nap.
    MABinPengChau and rkenia852 like this.

Seems like some have an over inflated view of themselves. Let's take for example a customer in a bar or restaurant that arrives barefoot, smelly, dirty and drunk and he complains and want to be served more food/drinks claiming that the customer is always right and proceeds to also insult the owner... Well, if it was my shop, I'd rather lose that particular customer in order to preserve a better clientele so he would be shown the door. Lose a dollar, make a hundred instead of the opposite.

If this site was full of trolls and idiots, it would get likely get less visits and therefore less revenue. Up to the owner to decide what he deems a troll or idiot and whether an individual might deter other customers from visiting.

If this site was full of trolls and idiots, it would get likely get less visits and therefore less revenue. Up to the owner to decide what he deems a troll or idiot and whether an individual might deter other customers from visiting.
    Please don't inflate my over inflated view of myself.

/seriously-it-is-nap-time
    tf19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis:
    Seems like some have an over inflated view of themselves. Let's take for example a customer in a bar or restaurant that arrives barefoot, smelly, dirty and drunk and he complains and want to be served more food/drinks claiming that the customer is always right and proceeds to also insult the owner... Well, if it was my shop, I'd rather lose that particular customer in order to preserve a better clientele so he would be shown the door. Lose a dollar, make a hundred instead of the opposite.

Thats what the voting system is for. Perhaps the site should be modernized and downvotes rather than just upvotes be made possible. So participants can display reputational capital by the people or participants. Currently there is mild censorship on this board. Nothing like whats across the border but a reminder of it. lol.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/g...t.com#overview

IF accurate, the shows Geoexpat traffic has been cut in half since last Sep. Was the drop due to an aberational uptick due to the protests? Have ad rates decined?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast