Like Tree11Likes

With China angry at USA, will HK police grab Americans off the HK streets?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

They are already driving the mainland chinese out with their global tax grab.

If they kick the other expats out there won't be anyone left to make them money as if the expats go so will the foreign companies lol

Dont think they will grab you, since it will be costly to put you in jail in china..
    Likely they will just castrate you and then leave you in the bathtub full of cold water, both to warn off foreigner and to re-build the eunuch population cut down after revolution...

shri, Mrs. Jones and latex like this.

New York Times HK office moving to Korea

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...8-20200715.htm

My parents came to HK for a job before 1997, and they all panicked like all of you. Almost left HK. Now, they are retired and are fairly well off. They laughed at me when I tell them how HK will have no future.

Do HKSAR Passport holders now have to get a visa to visit the USA, in line with PRC Passport holders? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dossier:
    Do HKSAR Passport holders now have to get a visa to visit the USA, in line with PRC Passport holders? Thanks
    HK passport holders never had visa free travel the the US. There was talk of it happening many years ago but something happened that put a damper on things.

When hkers apply they usually get 5 year visit visa.

Yes that appears to be the outcome of the one country policy.

Original Post Deleted
    I would hold the guffawing if I were you. 2 brands, Ford, GM. Both have massive operations in China and would DEFINITELY hurt THEIR bottom line.

It's only a matter of time.

HKSAR passport was never visa free to the US.