Like Tree36Likes

SCMP to start charging?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Original Post Deleted
    Add Mingtiadi for real estate coverage.

https://www.mingtiandi.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Would love to see a student of his submit an assignment...

"I didn’t read the assigned readings, but while I don’t agree with everything in the readings – especially from some of authors, who often know little about either economics or economic history – I have to say that..."

"The readings were the best that I have read!"
    In other words, do as I say, not as I do.

Original Post Deleted
    HKFP might be a good source for liberal-leaning Hong Kong politics coverage, but it offers little in terms of business, markets, China coverage. Before the events of the past year, I had barely paid attention to local HK news for probably a decade.

I don't think you can get the breadth of coverage from RTHK, Apple Daily or Nikkei either.

I guess I need to start my Chinese lessons, from what I gathered from the locals, it seems the Chinese news seem to have better coverage, but their news are bits size, not as detail.

On the business side, there are news on the Chinese newspaper that are not covered, some of the investment news on the Chinese papers provided more insights, SCMP is just scratching the surface according to some local acquaintances.

AsianXpat0 likes this.

Well this is new.

Well, since my free views finished, I took out a 2 year digital subscription to the SCMP for the maximum discount.

Quote Originally Posted by walkup:
    Well, since my free views finished, I took out a 2 year digital subscription to the SCMP for the maximum discount.
    Did you try clearing your cookies and cache first? I must've used up all my free views but the paywall doesn't work very well.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Did you try clearing your cookies and cache first? I must've used up all my free views but the paywall doesn't work very well.
    try a different browser too!

Why are some articles such as the one below exhausting the vision of Xi are still fully available.

“The more blockades and suppression we face, the less we should isolate ourselves,” Xi said.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...-choking-china

Incognito / private browsing seems to work just fine with no article count.

eightfivetwo and pin like this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4