Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By Tom007
  • 1 Post By Tom007
  • 1 Post By Tom007

i-Cable Communications set to announce takeover deal

i-Cable Communications set to announce takeover deal

I hope its PCCW ... (and regulars on this website will know why I said that!)

stickyears likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    So, Shri will sell us down the river for a mess pottage??

HKNet palmed me off to Li's grasping machinations many years ago. [when ADSL was the only game in town] !!

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

So, Shri will sell us down the river for a mess pottage??

HKNet palmed me off to Li's grasping machinations many years ago. [when ADSL was the only game in town] !!

As of the 22nd of October 2021, when I renewed my internet for 3 years, I'm paying a mere $88 per month for 200/10 connections which is more than perfectly adequate for my wife & I.. That's about 33% of the PCCW charges that they attempted to foist on us many years ago when renewal came around - for the similar download speed.

What is there worth watching on the Cable channels these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    What is there worth watching on the Cable channels these days?
    gotta say only the live football coverages are the reasons why I’m watching CableTV at all and they have improved significantly. Bundesliga, EFL Championship, League One League Two, League Cup, FIFA Qualifier including play offs, Russian League, J-League etc etc
    Coolboy likes this.