supersized cat tree

supersized cat tree

Hey All
    Just arrived in HK 4 weeks ago. My cats will be following in another 4. They are indoor cats but are used to what we call back in Europe 'cat trees'. Basically tree with lookout and hangout places for the cat. Usually they are floor to ceiling kinda thing.
    Today I went to Victory street in Mon Kok to check out the pet stores and was not happy to find out that the highest cat tree was about 50 cm. My appt would allow for 2-4m cat tree and since the appt here are small enough I want to maximize the fun and hangout places for my beloved ones.

Anybody know where I can get such cat trees?

PS used ones will not do, one of cats is a weirdo and can only stand the other cat we have. Alternatively I will import new parts from Europe.

Thank You & best regards
    malthus

On Cannon Street, Causeway Bay, there is an indoor shopping arcade. If you go inside, there is usually a display of different cat trees but the main pet shop is right inside. They will show you a folder of different cat trees and there are some that are ceiling height. You have to order in advance and I think they will deliver.

Whiskers n paws in Ap Lei Chau should have what you want. They can order things pretty quickly also. Generally I am much happier with this store for pet supplies than any of the local shops. If you don't want to trek out there right away you can call them first. Have always found them helpful on the phone.

Whiskers N Paws -

Alternatively you can look around the small shops on Cannon St. in Causeway Bay, but they will be pretty much the same as the Mong Kok shops, with the exception of one store called Economics Pet Supply or something similar, which is larger. I think its the same place bsh refers to above, tucked inside a small shopping arcade off the street. Its definitely the best (and largest) shop on in the Causeway Bay area.

thank you

Thanks to both of you for the valuable tipps. Will check them out now.

Enjoy your Sunday
    Malthus