Vacuum Cleaner recommendation for dog hair

Closed Thread

Vacuum Cleaner recommendation for dog hair

Greetings,
    I am unfamiliar with most of the vacuum cleaner brands I've seen in Fortress and would like some recommendations from pet owners on a good brand/model to suck up pet hair that doesn't cost an outrageous sum of money.

Dyson (available at lane crawford) is excellent with dog hair but it does cost an outrageous sum compared to other brands. But you can't get rolls royce performance if you only have a mini budget.

I had mieles before. They go on forever. Mine are still working but left behind in UK properties. Cheap vacs break more quickly and in the longer term the more expensive ones offer better value for money.

We went through several vacuums before buying a Dyson last year. I can't believe we waited so long - the house stays so much cleaner. Had a Miele that was supposedly made with pets in mind from Fortress before the Dyson. It did an okay job, but not any better than the one we had before that. It would probably have been okay for a single dog and smaller household.

we have the cheapest philips bought almost 6 years ago. works great with our forever shedding dogs.