"Dog One Life"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

oops

Quote Originally Posted by lulumay:
    i reckon your comments about weak pups in hk has nothing to do with buying a bed at dog one life
    oops sorry about mentioning somethings that out of topic then ...when i was typing my last comment, i was thinking my visit to dol shop ..and that including looking at the pups in pet stores arounds causesway bay..........sorry if thats make you annoyed

actually walk arounds HK pet store one of the good things..is to explore more dog products...which overseas did not have.

go and check out Petmax at Hitec if you are looking for pet products.

I want to share my bad experience. When you bought thier stuffs, they treated you very nice. But thier after sales services were totally unacceptable. My wife went there to buy pet food and ask for delivery services last week. Thier staff promised to deliver the stuff this week. When my wife phoned to the shop to confirm the timing, they replied very bad manner and told you waiting for the truck more than 12 hours at home.

I definitely not return to this shop again.

deleted... irrelevent to original opic

Last edited by Eddy Mundo; 20-10-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Oh, please please please adopt instead of buying a puppy! You will never know the true extent of what the puppy went through to get to the pet shop, or worse, the conditions where the mom and dad lived.

HKDR has puppy homing days every Sunday at Whiskers & Paws, Horizon Plaza (at Ap Lei Chau). The puppies are adorable, are cheaper than buying from pet shops, and you will be doing a good deed by saving a life.

Please read:
    Where do puppies come from?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2