Vet in Pok Fu Lam

Closed Thread

Vet in Pok Fu Lam

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good vet in the Pok Fu Lam area? I live towards the University end of Pok Fu Lam road near the Belchers so something in Kennedy Town or maybe even Mid Levels West would work as well.

Thanks!

I think there are a couple (or perhaps 1?) vet on Mosque Street in Mid Levels ... not sure if there are any in Belchers / Kennedy Town.

If it is for a cat, I can highly recommend Nine Lives in Central (Aberdeen St) - about $50 dollar taxi ride from pok fu lam, Dr Maggie is amazing, and worth the travel (though they only deal with cats)
    Have also heard that Dr David in Creature comforts, who come to you rather than you have to get to them, is also very good for all animals.

The Ark in Sai Ying Pun is one of the nearest to Pok Fu Lam and worth knowing about as it's open 24 hours.

There is a vet centre in Aberdeen if you want to head in the other direction.

Highly, Highly recommend Dr. David Gething of creature comforts. He does house calls and is absolutely wonderful with cats.

acorn clinic

there's one on second street near western street, you can take the #13 mini bus and get off at the post office there then walk over. quite convenient and all the staff are good. dr. tony, the reception, exceptional and pleasant experience with everything.

Acorn Veterinary Hospital,
    Ground Floor 68-80 Second Street,
    Sai Ying Pun,
    Hong Kong Island

By Phone: (852) 2540 0228
    By Fax: (852) 2540 0468
    By E-mail: [email protected]
    For emergencies (outside of our regular hours), please call (852) 5367 6228