Like Tree2Likes

Is it inappropriate to pet the drug sniffing security dogs in the airport?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I love seeing sniffer dogs at airports it relaxes me as I'm not the best traveler, not since Cathay started losing engines mid flight. They look so cute happy and excited to be doing their job. I suspect distant memories of bacon bits reward Bender lol.

Never touch a strange dog unless invited by the owner full-stop.

What do you do if its the other way around?

I was sitting on a wall in Sai Kung where they walk all the dogs on the weekend, when along came trotting steadily (luckily) along the top of the wall a rather charming little pug. She hopped onto my lap without a moments hesitation curled up and fell asleep snoring. Big day I thought.

Her owners rather cruely I thought cause pugs cant jump very well had left her there on the wall while they went to chat to their friends who had mini collies.

I snuggled the pug and stroked her ears between my fingers. When the owners came back she ignored them, as they tried to make her risk limb and head by jumping off the wall, as hard as they called the deeper her snores resounded.

They were puzzled (why I have no idea) then happy laughing, how cute etc. then rather hurt and just slightly angry. So rather than risk the happiness of puggles's rest of day i gently lowered her to the floor, she trotted off after them blinking in the bright sun.

Last edited by Paul101; 02-12-2010 at 12:30 PM.