How to hire a dog walker?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

i know a couple people that have hired dogwalkers around Jardines H.Valley area.

Quote Originally Posted by vnobleheeren:
    I live in Happy Valley but walk dogs for a few people around Midlevels also. Every morning I take the dogs to the Peak, the Kotewall trail or the Aberdeen Country Park. I have a young pup that really needs the excercise so we go for about 3 hours every morning. I have references available upon request. In my free afternoons I also walk dogs at Hong Kong Dog Rescue. I feel comfortable among dogs. If anyone needs a dog walker please contact Victoria 68570614. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

victoria left hong kong a few years back
    or she's avoiding me

dog sitter

hey Dr Merrin
    Hubby(Kiwi also raised on farm) and I moving to HK in Nov and key consideration is finding a good sitter for hector our dog. We never leave him for more then 4 hrs on his own s we are looking for a dog sitter for overnight stays and day. Our place(SK/CWB) or we can drop off. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Merrin:
    Hello

I was raised on a diary farm in New Zealand and I love animals. I have had dogs and cats with me all my life. If you are looking for someone to look after your pet for a day (take it for a walk if it is a dog or just play with it if it is cat) or stay for a few days at your place (pet minding) then contact me.

I have been looking after small and larger dogs, quiet and energectic cats and even looked after peoples plants all over Hong Kong. I can provide references from people who use and recommend me.

Looking forward to meeting you and your pet one day soon.

Regards
    Dr Merrin