Animal Management Centre

Closed Thread

Animal Management Centre

Hi there,
    we will move to HK soon and have to give our cats into quarantine. We have the choice between Animal Management Centre 'Kowloon' or 'Hong Kong'. The 'Kowloon' one I found relatively reachable (metro line 5) near the old airport. Is it right, that the 'Hong Kong' one is on the south side between Aberdeen and Pok Fu Lam? This would be pretty complicated to reach by public transport, right?

Amc

Hi There,
    The AMC on Hong Kong island side is actually right next to a bus stop and you can get there from Causeway bay on a minibus (69X), it takes 15 mins or from Central M49. If you are living on HK side then I would suggest the Pokfulam kennels if on Kowloon side then no. I work right next to the Pokfulam kennels and I find it easy and cheap to get to but it depends on your circumstances!

Hi there,

Where will you be living? If you are on HK Island, it might be easier to have your cats in the HK AMC for ease of visiting & pick-up.

We will be living in Kowloon, so I chose the Kowloon station. Thank you for your suggestions.