dog walker mid levels

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dog walker mid levels

Hi, can anyone recommend a good dog walker in mid levels. We need one asap but our pup needs long proper walks at least 2 hours.
    thanks

Dog Walker

As far as I know, you can hardly find a dog walker in Hong Kong. There are some pet shops in Happy Valley that provide day care services. I suppose they can also walk the dog if you specially requested for it (probably with extra costs).

I hope it helps.

Dog Walker in Midlevels

Hi,

I have a helper who walks my dog twice a day or one hour each. She's happy to walk your dog twice a day for an hour each. I'v had her for 2 years and she's takes complete care of my dog including bathing, feeding, brushing etc.

If you like i can fwd your number to her. I think she'l charge around 1500hkd a month.

Hope it helps
    Angie

Hi Angie,
    Could you forward this contact to me also. I am relocated my dog from Australia and will be living in mid-levels.
    thanks

Hie

Well this lady is a part time helper with me. She walks my dog but doesnt speak english. But she's very good with my dog.

You can call me and i can translate for you

Cheers
    Angie

hi i am new to hk arriving on monday and my dog will be here the following monday (30th). if you maid is not too swamp will she be willing to walk my dog once a day since my dog is not a very active dog? or will she have someone she can recommend for the job?

mei -9816-3965

i think i have found myself a new job, if there really is not much dog walking available in Hong Kong, i may do this. i used to do it in Chicago, and I really liked it but i was in college and it conflicted with my schedule. you think there is such a market? 4-8 dogs/day, 30 minute walk/play?

I am positive there is a market for it, I have seen numerous posts on here from people looking for dog walkers - do let me know if this is what u end up doing, I have an adorable little pug that could do with daytime walk while I am at work

rebekah, if you are in business let us know too? we're moving to HK this week from NYC with 2 little pooches - not sure where we'd be living yet, but if close enough definitely would hit you up for help!

I haven't even moved there yet... hubby's job starts in the end of the month, but if there is a market for it i will certainly be starting a business. and in a few hours i have two leads... id say the outlook is positive.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast