Dog park near Wan Chai SPCA

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by lulumay:
    the one in happy valley is operated by the Jockey club. I assume the LSD operated 5 other ones??
    I'm also curious where are the 5 other ones? Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by hello_there:
    I have a safety issue with this also. Called the SPCA recently about it after seeing a puppy run out into the street. They said that they have received a few calls, and will consider putting in a proper fense with a gate at the enterance if they get more complaints about safety.

so does that mean the SPCA will put up a fence if we all call and complain?

They indicated that they might, at least through part of it, if its shown to be a real safety risk. Who knows though. It is HK.

I'm going to submit a letter/petition to SPCA and Wan Chai District Councillor who help create the dog park and request for a secure fence around the park for the safety of dogs and motorists.

To all the dog lovers out there who wants to support us, please email us your name and your dog's name. (photo of your dog optional)

I'll post the petition letter in a few days for your review and comments.

Does anyone knows anyone at the SPCA? maybe we can get the spca to support the petition (and do all the work)

lulu
    [email protected]

Have contacted someone who works there - hopefully will be able to give me a contact.

I'm going to submit a letter/petition to SPCA and Wan Chai District Councillor who help create the dog park and request for a secure fence around the park for the safety of dogs and motorists.

To all the dog lovers out there who wants to support us, please email us your name and your dog's name. (photo of your dog optional)

I'll post the petition letter in a few days for your review and comments.

Does anyone knows anyone at the SPCA? maybe we can get the spca to support the petition (and do all the work)

lulu
    [email protected]
    Remember the SPCA runs on mostly donations. To all those writing and complaining, I suggest you also give a donation and specify what you want the donation to go towards. If you have the material or time you could even offer to help build it.
    Last edited by smelly; 15-07-2007 at 10:51 AM.