Looking for a vet

Closed Thread

Question Looking for a vet

Just moved here with 2 dogs, living in Tuen Mun.
    Anybody know a good vet not too far away from here?

http://www.creaturecomforts.com.hk

Good Australian trained vet. He'll come to you. He's treated my pups for several things, including a nasty case of giardia they got soon after arrival.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Arsenal98,

check your PM.

Hello Arsenal,

Welcome to HK. There are some good vets in TM, PM me if you want the details. Not my clinic (I don't work in TM), but some people I know, who seem to have a good rapport from clients.

Cheers,

VetinHK

Creature Comforts

Thanks for the replys.
    FYI- Creature Comforts don't come out to new territories anymore, at least not to Tuen Mun. They were the first vets I rang as I had seen their website before arriving.
    They were very helpful though when I rang.

Looking for a vet for my 9 yr German shepherd around peak or mid level.

Moving from US...my dog has some arthritis and skin allergies

Kaiserhk, Try the Vet clinic in Mosque St, mid levels, near the escalator. I've tried three vets since moving here for my cat, and vet Andy is wonderful with animals. Normally my cat gets feisty when it comes to vets, but Andy had a very calming effect on him. They also do home visits - 500$HK call out fee during week, or 1000HK$ on weekends/PH, and taxi fare.

Sorry Arsenal, not sure if they go out to New Territories.

Thanks a bunch

Hi there we used to live at Gold Coast and used a vet in Tuen Mun..Its called Victoria Vet Clinic..very good service and very good price as well..we used to vacinate/desex our cats there.The vets were from Australia..