Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoob

female kitten wanted

Closed Thread

female kitten wanted

My daughter desparately wants a small female kitten, but the SPCA is currently dealing with a contagious disease so I don't want to get one there. Does anyone know anyone who has a little kitten looking for a home? Or a litter on the way? Thanks, Ella

try contacting these people HK Alleycat Watch !

further, I see this as the perfect time to show a picture of my (adopted) cats

Last edited by Rob2020; 18-08-2011 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    try contacting these people HK Alleycat Watch !

further, I see this as the perfect time to show a picture of my (adopted) cats

Living conditions scandal in Hong Kong widens!!!

From cage dwelling humans to wooden boxed cats!!
    Rob2020 likes this.

cats! - no matter how much space they have, still prefer a small wooden box in which to squeeze..
    next thing I know, CNN will be at my door!

Oh so true! Our kitty just loves cosy ( or closed in ) places. The smaller the better! He even crawled into our fliling cabinet once!

Quote Originally Posted by ellarik:
    My daughter desparately wants a small female kitten, but the SPCA is currently dealing with a contagious disease so I don't want to get one there. Does anyone know anyone who has a little kitten looking for a home? Or a litter on the way? Thanks, Ella
    Also try various vet clinics around HK as there may also be ads for stray kittens found to be adopted. One lady I met by chance at the clinic where I take my cat, brought in 2 newborn strays that she found in a box on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Oh so true! Our kitty just loves cosy ( or closed in ) places. The smaller the better! He even crawled into our fliling cabinet once!
    Mine have learnt how to open the wardrobe drawers, somehow they manage to squeeze themselves in with all the other clothes in there!

Mine prefers the fridge......

It's too bad he can't manage to squeeze himself into his litter box..