Like Tree11Likes

cat carer or dog walker for FREEEEEEEE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

cat carer or dog walker for FREEEEEEEE

We live in midlevels and my 7 yo girl loves cat and dog - just like all other kids.

However our building doesn't allow to have pets (except fish which she has already) so she has been longing and begging to have a pet everyday when we see a cat/dog and everytime when we pass a pet shop which is really sad...

So we'd like to look after or walk your cat or dog for FREE if you are away or on regular basis on weekends (since she goes to school Mon-Fri) for 1-2 hours

Please let me know if you would like to help a little gal for her dream come true as well as having a little break to look after u cat or walk u dog for couple of hours

Of course she will be always supervised by adults when she looks after your pet and trust me, she is a very shy, gentle and responsible gal with a big heart!

Pls be in touch if you can help her and if she can help you too...

Thanks!

do what most locals do. sneak a cat/dog into those baby prams. my resident stated no dogs allowed but i can hear dogs barking in the middle of the night.

glad888, dear giant and Beanieskis like this.

Thanks WMDS - sounds really funny to sneak a ct/dog into baby prams - never thought of that!

But we found a couple wild cats near close to our street, so maybe will buy some dog food and feed them which will be easier and cheaper than having one at home..

why not buy/feed them cat food?

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by glad888:
    But we found a couple wild cats near close to our street, so maybe will buy some dog food and feed them which will be easier and cheaper than having one at home..
    ahem....I don't think any loving dog or cat owner is going to trust you with their family member after that comment
    Ramdom and carang like this.

Just buy tinned tuna and mix it with rice, that's what all the old ladies seem to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Just buy tinned tuna and mix it with rice, that's what all the old ladies seem to do.
    I believe that's congee... Although I may be mistaken.
    bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    I believe that's congee... Although I may be mistaken.
    thanks for all your comments guys; though I did not think that people would not want others to look after their cat/dogs which I know they are precious and like family members -however aren't nannies look after our babies/kids which I thought it's the same thing and kids even more precious...

but hey, happy to get the solution - will buy cat food and feed the street cats now

Quote Originally Posted by glad888:
    but hey, happy to get the solution - will buy cat food and feed the street cats now
    i would actually prefer you did not do that either. sorry. but its really annoying. its like feeding the homeless change. once you start feeding one, then more and more show up. next you will be swarming with a homeless community. soon these homeless will be bothering everyone for change and getting rich off of us hard working people. before you know it they will be rich enough to buy homes and start breeding with our women, and we wont be able to tell who is homeless and who isnt. its pure chaos i tell you!
    glad888 and Satay Sue like this.

If you want to take my dog for a walk one weekend then by all means pm me.

Please don't feed the stray cats. Like any wild animal population the population levels will adjust themselves to the level that the available resources will support. Even from the perspective of the cats (regardless of the fact that you'll mainly be feeding rats) unless you are prepared to make a lifetime commitment to providing the resources necessary to support the cat population you have grown it's not even good for the cats in the long term.

It's very unusual for a building in Hong Kong (other than public housing) to not allow pets. Even if they don't, as long as you don't take the pet into the communal area or create a disturbance then nobody will know or care. If you really want to have a cat (or indeed a hamster or other small, quiet, easily transportable mammal) just take it in and out of the building in one of those ventilated bags if necessary.

Char Siu King and glad888 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast