Like Tree8Likes

Wheres goofy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wheres goofy

What happened to the goofy post? Do we no longer get a notice for deleted post?

Hmm, she posted this morning, some irrelevant ramble about how he fought off other dogs and how she was close to tracking him down. I must say the posts did get stranger, maybe it was a wind-up?

don't think so.... picked up a southside magazine today and there was a large photo with advertisement looking for goofy.

So no more notification for deleted posts?

Crikey see what you mean. Not just a few posts, the entire THREAD has vanished. Not seen that before. I did notice it got closed around lunchtime after jj made a post, and I complained that it was unfair to close the thread on that one post because it mis-characterised the rest of the discussion. But, what the heck. I feel sorry for her but can't say I think closing down one avenue of obsession is a bad thing. While clearly not a wind-up I think she needs help that we cannot provide. Never did think the thread was about a dog frankly, just about a woman who could not get over a nasty divorce.

Goofy found his way to Shenzhen where he was promptly eaten by a local Chinese, you know imported dog tastes better than domestic dog...

Lightbulb Where's goofy

I have been following this discussion for quite some time. Poor lady must have spent so much effort searching for her loving goofy.
    Seems to be strange guys! I think there must be some sort of reason for the whole thread to disappear
    Any thoughts? maybe the dog is back to the lady already?
    Why didn't the lady appear to say something to clarify us? Confused..

Her ads are all over town, streets & paths & roads & magazines -- She is not going away anytime soon methinks. Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by bloody_hell:
    Picked up a southside magazine today and have seen it on pg 42 as well...geez...where else in hk have u guys seen it?
    I wouldn't know because I either look at Geoexpat or the insides of my eyelids.
    bookblogger and Dreadnought like this.

Poor Goofy and Goofy's erstwhile mother :-( what happened?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast