Like Tree1Likes

Any dog park in Wanchai/ Admiralty?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any dog park in Wanchai/ Admiralty?

I can't seem to find any dog friendly parks in the area, where does everyone walk their dogs in that area? Thanks

wanchai gap hiking trail via kennedy road. it will take you up to bowen road and from there you can walk to admiralty. dog friendly area but i would suggest keeping your dogs on leash as there are a lot of joggers.

Quote Originally Posted by thisislondon:
    wanchai gap hiking trail via kennedy road. it will take you up to bowen road and from there you can walk to admiralty. dog friendly area but i would suggest keeping your dogs on leash as there are a lot of joggers.
    I'd also make your dog wear a muzzle so it can't eat anything. This is bang in the middle of the area where 100s of dogs have been poisioned over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by thisislondon:
    N.B. A dog-poisoner has (or a number of poisoners have) been leaving tainted meat on/near Bowen for two decades now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Partridge:
    I'd also make your dog wear a muzzle so it can't eat anything. This is bang in the middle of the area where 100s of dogs have been poisioned over the years.
    Not to try to lighten the problem, but its not 100s.
    22 deaths is the most widely reported number along with 70+ attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Not to try to lighten the problem, but its not 100s.
    22 deaths is the most widely reported number along with 70+ attempts.
    Your right, 100s was an exaggeration. Posted that before really thinking about it. Although I'd imagine there are a fair number that went unreported too.
    Last edited by Alan Partridge; 17-04-2012 at 02:58 PM.

And the police hasn't got a clue in all this time...great job for the HK's "finest". Of course, they may simply scoff at having to "waste" time dealing with this dog posioner case while they would much rather prefer dealing with cases that are more "serious", where solving thoses cases will more likely earn them promotion...

too bad they got rid of the wanchai dog promenade. that fenced off area was perfect for dogs to run with the wind.

A number of dog owners know, love and utilize this place in the middle:
    OpenStreetMap
    Its perfect for playing fetch or just running around.

hello_there likes this.

thanks for the info, gonna check those places out the next couple of days.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast