Like Tree13Likes

Attn: Pet owners!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Attn: Pet owners!

So I created a facebook page for my father who trains dogs in the NT. Need to reach 30 likes to get to use full functionality... can I get some likes please?

www.facebook.com/hktopdog

Done. How long do I have to like it for?

I was about to 'like' it, but then noticed that dogs are sold through the page.

Sorry, not for me.

JaredHK and Tanae like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG
    I was about to 'like' it, but then noticed that dogs are sold through the page.

Sorry, not for me.
    Yikes I didn't see that .. well spotted.

He doesn't breed them. Mostly his clients who had puppies and asks him to sell it for them. Thanks for pointing that out though... I'll definitely tell him that this is not very kosher.

hello_there and Satay Sue like this.

Pffft...

I am sick of all this bullshit about dog breeders in Hong Kong. You can't tar them all with the same brush and I personally know of several good breeders.

If you're single and want to take a risk, be my guest and rescue a mongrel, if you want a specific breed, find a good breeder, they do exist.

My family wanted a labrador and I came within one day of getting a rescue dog when I finally met a good labrador breeder....actually there is a whole network of lab lovers and most import their dogs and breed them properly. In the end we got our beautiful labrador puppy with it's predictable temperament, life span, health issues, etc....

BOLLOCKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english
    Pffft...

I am sick of all this bullshit about dog breeders in Hong Kong. You can't tar them all with the same brush and I personally know of several good breeders.

If you're single and want to take a risk, be my guest and rescue a mongrel, if you want a specific breed, find a good breeder, they do exist.

My family wanted a labrador and I came within one day of getting a rescue dog when I finally met a good labrador breeder....actually there is a whole network of lab lovers and most import their dogs and breed them properly. In the end we got our beautiful labrador puppy with it's predictable temperament, life span, health issues, etc....

BOLLOCKS!!
    Breeding in a place where there are more dogs than people who want dogs is just irresponsible. If the puppy is an "accident" and looking for a good home, fine. I have no problem with that. But deliberately bred? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english
    Pffft...

BOLLOCKS!!
    What happened to Crimson, your 'bitsa'?

Agreed, adoption is the way to go.
    I adopted my two cats from a very responsible place, they would only let me take them home after staff from the place had visited my home and ensured I had sufficiently 'cat proofed' my place (windows etc)

Your dog has predictable bollocks?

MCDC likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast