Like Tree36Likes

How do I get media attention of being caught in death of my puppy

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

it isn't holier than thou to say, from his initial posting that it is obvious he didn't do enough research.

how often are questions posted on here about buying dogs? a couple of times per month would be my guess.... and every time the answer is the same... NEVER, EVER, EVER buy from a pet shop in hk.

jimbo and Tanae like this.

Shenwen

This board is full of noob posters who made an 'error of judgement' and put themselves in an awkward position and ask for advice, When they don't get the tea and sympathy their fragile ego demands they throw there toys out of the pram.

And advice was given to the OP.

Would you give sympathy to somebody that was texting whilst driving and crashed into a lamp post and they wanted to know where to get there car repaired on the cheap. I certainly wouldn't since it was self inflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Wade

Those of us that called you an idiot are in fact successful career men and women as opposed to bored housewives and husbands.

And shock horror some of them are in fact dog owners.

Face it you messed up and are clueless hence you coming on here asking for advice.

I assume you didn't even think of taking the dogs for an independent health check before parting with your cash? Didn't think so.

Sheesh
    Jimbo,

Just to make a statement. If you are, as you claim a successful businessman, meaning maturity, focus, direction and leadership, when in a group where someone around you needs advise, would a genuine professional respond with your an idiot. So perhaps a McDonalds counter staff approach vs a professional approach. But never mind, professionalism comes from having a mentor in the workplace.

In regards to the vet comment, that is where your wrong, I actually took the dog/s, the following day to the vet where they immediately put them on medication, that actually started the entire series of events.

As a dog person practically since I was born I can understand why people get passionate about the post. OK, the OP did do some research (KC etc) but if I was buying a pedigree dog I would only take a personal recommendation especially here in HK. I suppose this is going to be one of those things to learn from but hopefully the coverage will force the breeder to be more interested in the dogs welfare.

With the pet shops I completely agree. Each time I walk past one with the perspex kennels with those poor dogs trapped inside it is heartbreaking. Knew of a person who bought from a "puppy farm" in the UK and got an average pedigree for an inflated price whose health was not great.

On a lighter note - Byrant the ringleader ha ha that made me giggle on a Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade1175:
    Jimbo,

Just to make a statement. If you are, as you claim a successful businessman, meaning maturity, focus, direction and leadership, when in a group where someone around you needs advise, would a genuine professional respond with your an idiot. So perhaps a McDonalds counter staff approach vs a professional approach. But never mind, professionalism comes from having a mentor in the workplace.

In regards to the vet comment, that is where your wrong, I actually took the dog/s, the following day to the vet where they immediately put them on medication, that actually started the entire series of events.
    A day too late. You are being very defensive, perhaps be the bigger man by admitting you did not read or heed the pile of advice available not to buy from the pet trade.

Anyway getting media attention on the issue is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi3:
    A day too late. You are being very defensive, perhaps be the bigger man by admitting you did not read or heed the pile of advice available not to buy from the pet trade.

Anyway getting media attention on the issue is a good thing.
    Exactly, you should of got them checked before handing over your cash.

It's common sense.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7