Like Tree25Likes

Heat on car owner after dog dies

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

dog au vin? dog a l'orange? curried dog? hot dog? peking dog? dog au jus? dog bourguignon? dog stroganoff? dog wellington? Choices...Choices

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Or maybe she just really made a mistake and totally forgot that the dog was in the car (or did not even know), or maybe she was on her way to the car, fell, hurt herslf and could not get there on time...

Am not justifying the act but we know very little in this story to say that she "should be locked in her car until she dies of heatstroke and dehydration "
    Or maybe she was just a dumb, rich, thoughtless, self centered bitch !!
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Char Siu dog.. :-p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using GeoClicks Mobile

The sad thing is this woman will probably not blink an eye and go buy another dog. She is irresponsible. As for the guy who ran over the dog, accidents do happen but he should have stopped and tried to help the dog. Not stopping shows he/she is a cruel individual.

People who keep their dogs alive when they are very sick are guilty of cruelty in my opinion. I loved my dog like she was a child. In May she was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and suddenly lost most of her vision, her hearing and was banging into walls. I knew she was in pain so I had to make the decision. Those last moments in the vets office were some of the saddest moments of my life but I couldn't watch her suffer anymore. I held her in my arms when the vet administered the needle and her heart stopped in about 10 seconds. I still remember that feeling and nothing could feel more horrible.

RachaelW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynexpat:
    I still remember that feeling and nothing could feel more horrible.
    Losing a child, a sibling, a wife, a parent? Getting raped? Finding out you have cancer?

In my case, I'd probably be more troubled getting a flat tire on my bike but hey, we're all different...

Yes, I can picture it. Gillesh Kumar kneeling before his bicycle tube. His heart torn to bits at the thought of binning it and replacing it with a new one, which is never going to be the same, but at least they have pictures together.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Char Siu dog.. :-p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using GeoClicks Mobile
    Quite gamey actually. I try to have it on special occassions. There's a little resto in Sheung Wan that does a great Char Siu of dog.
    bryant.english likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Chilli con dog! Twice cooked dog?

While I acknowledge that my posts have been somewhat insensitive and trollish on the subject, it is meant to highlight how it is equally ridiculous the way some people feel about dogs. Can't imagine something more horrible than a dog dying? Really? War, famine, disease, crimes and the death of a dog is the worse possible thing that can happen?

Cruelty to animals is and should be a crime and carry penalties... Torturing or killing those people? Some of these same dog people would let their frickin dog piss on a homeless person and spend more in time and money on a pet than they've ever given to charity. Not to mention that they often treat their dogs better than their DH both financially and emotionally.

bryant.english likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    If there was an earthquake, and my family and I were trapped, I wouldn't hesitate to eat my dog.
    The dogs would go first then the mrs, hold on a minute, that's a tough one