Any Corgi for sale/for adoption?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Exclamation Adoption

Hi! I have already adopted a dog from HKDR, he's a yorkie cross, who looks more like an Australian terrier. We are very happy. Anyway, I would STILL like to buy/adopt again a playmate for him and my son too. I would love to have a new addition to our family. So if any of you guys have a 100% pure Welsh Corgi (Pembroke or Cardigan) for sale or better yet for adoption, kindly contact me via this thread. Thanks and have a nice day!

still interested in buying welsh corgi?

Quote Originally Posted by nurse_maria:
    Hi guys,anybody here who can help me adopt or buy a welsh corgi? Thank you very much! Kindly post your message in this thread or email me at [email protected]
    hi are you still interested in buying a welsh corgi? I have this 5month old welsh corgi its a she and very energetic if you still are interested in it you can contact me thru this email: [email protected] thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nurse_maria:
    Hi! I have already adopted a dog from HKDR, he's a yorkie cross, who looks more like an Australian terrier. We are very happy. Anyway, I would STILL like to buy/adopt again a playmate for him and my son too. I would love to have a new addition to our family. So if any of you guys have a 100% pure Welsh Corgi (Pembroke or Cardigan) for sale or better yet for adoption, kindly contact me via this thread. Thanks and have a nice day!
    i have this 100% pembroke welsh corgi she's 5mos old. actually i would like to export her to the philippines but if i cant do it my last option is to sell her. if you are still interested i can send you some pictures of her.

Still looking

If anyone can help me, I'm still looking for one. Thanks!