Like Tree29Likes

Munchkin/Scottish-Fold Kittens!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As stated before, kittens need training to be well behaved cats. Your family will need to commit some time and effort into training no matter what the breed.

Munchkins are cute, I had looked at adopting one before but they have health problems because of their breeding. Not to mention the cost of buying one.
    I ended up adopting 2 strays that are fabulous and they are what locals consider to be the undesirable "Hong Kong" breed of cat (aka mixed).

Cats can be trained to some degree. Got two and kitchen bench and cooktop is a no-go zone. Made that very clear once and they never jump up. Although, probably when I'm sleeping, they're having a party in the kitchen..

That being said, the cats has ruined my sofa, curtains and caused scratches here and there, including putting nice irregular holes in some of my suits. But do you know what? Couldn't care less. Love it when these two goes nuts, running sideways after eachother, claws out, across the sofa. They put a smile on a my face. A smile, a nice sofa, nice curtains and a perfect suit ever will.

MovingIn07 and joanfung like this.

This reminds me of a Jack Dee standup joke/story....

Scene: Dog and cat watching their owner painting the ceiling

Dog (Thinking): I really love you, I don't know why but I really, really love you...

Cat (Thinking): Hmmm, I wouldn't be doing it that way!