Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By London2HK

Pet stores?

Closed Thread

Pet stores?

Hello,

I will be moving to HK in january, but I am planning on bringing some guinea pigs with me. I have been trying to find pet food stores online, but I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know some good pet stores that can sell guinea pig food in HK?

Thank you in advance for any help,
    chibichanman

Merican

Try www.noblepetshop.com. If they don't carry guinea pig food, maybe you can email them and ask who might carry it.

Thank you so much, I never once came across this website. I hope I can be successful in finding some food.

Thank you again.

There's also http://www.petsasia.com

Rani

There are a couple of hamster, rabbit and guinea pig pet shops in Causeway Bay - in President Centre and there's a cat pet store behind SOGO but they stock guinea pig and rabbit food also. These are all quite good. Feel free to leave me a message when you arrive and I can give you directions to these places. Most of the bigger pet stores stock guinea pig foods nowadays ... I just can't remember the name of them off the top of my head (I know where they are though!). Good luck.

you can't find them on the internet because most pet shops are very small. they are often all clustered together so you can shop around wihtout going very far. causeway bay is good, as is yuen long. there is also usually at least one pet shop for each area.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

I think I've mentioned this before on another thread, but here goes...

There are a number of pet stores that specialize in selling pet-related gear and food that are located on and around Victory Avenue in Mong Kok (Peace Avenue, Soares Avenue). It is very near the Mong Kok KCR station, a little further away from the Yau Ma Tei MTR Station nearer to Kwong Wah Hospital.

Pet Shop in Gold Coast or near by Anyone please ?

Wanted: Looking for a professional Cat-sitter in Gold Coast
    We are looking for Experienced Trustworthy & Reliable Cat-sitter to come in once a day to feed, brush and play with my two cats . My Dolly & Tubby Need very Caring, Loving, Gentle Cat sitter to care for them & clean their cat-litter for two weeks. Please call Tonka or txt on 9195 3443

tonkaposh

There is a small pet shop across the road from GC in Aegean or lots of other ones in town but they don't always have a wide range of stuff available.
    The one in AG will order some things in for you and I think deliver in this area and are very helpful from my experience with them.

tonkaposh likes this.