Are there any pet groomers that does pickup/delivery

Closed Thread

Are there any pet groomers that does pickup/delivery

hi there

i'm new in HK. Would like to check if there're any pet grooming shop that will come to pickup your dog for grooming at their shop, and after grooming, will deliver your dog back at your doorstep? Pls recommend, if any. I stay in West Kowloon. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by fennho:
    hi there

i'm new in HK. Would like to check if there're any pet grooming shop that will come to pickup your dog for grooming at their shop, and after grooming, will deliver your dog back at your doorstep? Pls recommend, if any. I stay in West Kowloon. Thanks!!
    Honestly, I wouldn't recommend that. Personally, I would like to see the groomer's place. Won't want to send my baby to a filthy groomer and I want to see how and what the groomer's place is like.

Talking 24 hours fast food delivery no?

hi hi

just wondering anyone know the tlp no? cant wait for wonton noodle next morning, thx

fennho, there are some groomers that will come to your house to do the grooming. although i've heard that some of them leave a terrible mess.

i've also seen a mobile groomer van. the groomer parks the van and it is totally equipped for grooming.