Like Tree18Likes

Free kittens!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I've got two foster kittens (from the SPCA) at the moment that are about 2 months old - a brother and sister. Cute white and tabby and tabby with white paws. I've decided to call the male one Baloo because of his big belly that sticks out - cutest kitten belly every.
    If someone is indeed really interested in kittens, you're more than welcome to come over and meet these two. They'll be up for adoption, I guess, in about a week or two through the SPCA.

buxtonaa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I've got two foster kittens (from the SPCA) at the moment that are about 2 months old - a brother and sister. Cute white and tabby and tabby with white paws. I've decided to call the male one Baloo because of his big belly that sticks out - cutest kitten belly every.
    If someone is indeed really interested in kittens, you're more than welcome to come over and meet these two. They'll be up for adoption, I guess, in about a week or two through the SPCA.
    Excuse me. Mine are much cuter than yours and one of them can juggle...
    Claire ex-ax and Elegiaque like this.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Attachment 43789Attachment 43793

We actually have around 10 people wanting and she only had 3 in the end! Maybe a lucky draw for first refusal in a few weeks!
    So your's are all taken? so u wouldnt mind if I post another thread for my 4 do ya? didn't want to derail your thread
    INXS likes this.

How old babies need to be for kittens to be safe. I know they are dangerous (or rather their feces is dangerous) for small babies.

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    How old babies need to be for kittens to be safe. I know they are dangerous (or rather their feces is dangerous) for small babies.
    Clearly they would never be old or clean enough for you. Most babies do not eat cat faeces if both cat and baby are properly cared for.

FREE KITTENS TO GOOD HOMES!!! Our Jana had 3 kittens...we are keeping 1. This is TiJana and BoJana! 2 girls, 2 months old...they've been de-wormed but you would need to get them vaccinated and de-sexed. They are lovely cats and we will be sad to see them go!!! Please let me know if you can offer them a home! Thanks!

Last edited by INXS; 28-11-2013 at 10:16 AM.
    gataloca likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Our Jana had 3 kittens......you would need to get them...de-sexed.
    I cant help but ask : why didnt you ?

Id love to have one of them. <3 they're adorable.

Sent from my Infinity HD2 using GeoClicks mobile app

Late comer to the thread.. I don't suppose they are still available?

Quote Originally Posted by tooshy:
    Late comer to the thread.. I don't suppose they are still available?
    Tooshy, if you're interested in a kitten, you can foster and then adopt one through the SPCA Wan Chai branch. They always have lots of kittens. Please feel free to private message me if you would like more information!