Any IATA approved Dog crates?

Any IATA approved Dog crates?

Hi everyone I would want to ask does anyone know where to buy an IATA approved travel dog crates here in HK?

Some pet relocation companies can source them for you, even if you are not using their other services. Some vets in HK who do paperwork for pet import/ export can also help you find them. Airline approved crates for small dogs are pretty available at pet stores throughout Hong Kong (there are a bunch on a street in Mong Kok 9forgot the name, sorry) and on Cannon Street in Causeway Bay). Some shops carry or can order larger crates also.

Hi,

I actually brought my dog into HK about a week ago and have a medium sized IATA approved crate that I would sell to you, what size are you looking for?

Cheers

Victory Avenue in MongKok

Hi,
    I just bought a cage from one of the dog shops in MongKok. If you are not familiar to the dog shop street in Mongkok, look for Victory Avenue in Mongkok.
    Check out the link below:

Amazon.com: IRIS Puppy or Dog Airline Travel Carrier Cage, 65 Pounds, Blue: Kitchen & [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@5192DP6VEEL

That's what I bought and they had smaller sizes as well.

The shop is called ''Victory Avenue'' as well.
    Address: 7B Victory Avenue, Ho Man Tin, Kowloon
    Phone: 2713 2633

Only one of the girls who work at the shop speaks English. But it wasn't hard to point out at the cage that we wanted and to buy it.

Good luck!

Hi

How much does it cost? my dog is about 24 inches long and 16 inches tall..

Help

Is your carrier still available? I would like to see it if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by liv0007:
    Hi,

I actually brought my dog into HK about a week ago and have a medium sized IATA approved crate that I would sell to you, what size are you looking for?

Cheers