grooming and where do you like to take your pets (day out)

Closed Thread

grooming and where do you like to take your pets (day out)

just want to ask if anyone knows which places are good for dog grooming? Last time I took my little puppy to my local pet shop and he came back really unhappy, seems like he doesn't like the place. And anywhere you usually take your dogs out for a day

thanks

Not much idea abouy grooming places, the SPCA seemed fine when we used them once but a bit pricy for a haircut for a dog.

As to taking the dogs out, anywhere with some open space where they can run around and explore. This usually means going up the mountain or to the beach. If you don't like the countryside then there's the dog park in Wan Chai.

Typically you don't bring Rottweilers to a groomer (least of all in HK) so I can't help you there. But the people and dogs are always fun and friendly at the Wan Chai Dog Park. Right on Victoria Harbor so there is a nice breeze. Located just east of the convention center/star ferry terminal - across the street from the ASPCA. Rgds

thanks both of you for the recommendations. I usually go to sai kung but just wanted some where different. Surely will give that place a try