Dog Walker Needed - Wan Chai

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

u people are too selfish for ur own needs..if u have that much amount of money then why don't donate that money to one who really need it..i think there are many childern in the world don't have any meals for days.. u are being too selfish for ur own dogs and pets love...and u talk about mothers who work yea...they should look after there childern instead of making money outside and living there childern in others hands....the first thing the childern will not have any love for parents.second when they need their parents ..they are not around then there brain will grow in different way..not to love there parents ..look at people in hk they leave their parents when they grow up do u know why ..little kid because when they were young they were left alone home to take care by someone else...now it's their parents turn to care by others...what a shame ... and just make one day as a mother or father day to make them happy....ooo no...u are sick....come one learn smth...before it's too late...

Last edited by Angeal; 29-05-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeal:
    u people are too selfish for ur own needs..if u have that much amount of money then why don't donate that money to one who really need it..i think there are many childern in the world don't have any meals for days.. u are being too selfish for ur own dogs and pets love...and u talk about mothers who work yea...they should look after there childern instead of making money outside and living there childern in others hands....the first thing the childern will not have any love for parents.second when they need their parents ..they are not around then there brain will grow in different way..not to love there parents ..look at people in hk they leave their parents when they grow up do u know why ..little kid because when they were young they were left alone home to take care by someone else...now it's their parents turn to care by others...what a shame ... and just make one day as a mother or father day to make them happy....ooo no...u are sick....come one learn smth...before it's too late...
    Angeal,
    I don't really understand what you are getting at. You lost me in your words. Please read and understand the context and content of the posts before making sweeping statements again. When I talk about mothers working and etc, it was a jibe to your post about Guinness18 not having time to care for his dog and you saying that he is selfish. Maybe time for English tutoring for you?

Anyway, I DO in fact support in child in Bangladesh, spend time in a children's home in Sheung Shui on Saturday afternoons, donate to them whenever I want to, and mind you, I'm not talking about $100 of donation. And yes, I am adopting a child in August. Very excited. And some of the geoexpats that know me well enough, know that I DO NOT turn away a child in need. Oh well, why am I even telling you this....you'll probably say that I'm sick and just blowing my trumpet!
    Last edited by sunniefaith; 29-05-2008 at 10:51 AM.

i am not interested what r u doing and what will u do in future...i just want to clear that keeping dogs when u don't have time for them and asking for someone to take care of poor dogs or pets...is wasting money..there are many people in the world need that..even if for u is little for them it's a lot...so don't always care what u have ..try to live for others maybe just for munite...

i am not interested what r u doing and what will u do in future...i just want to clear that keeping dogs when u don't have time for them and asking for someone to take care of poor dogs or pets...is wasting money..there are many people in the world need that..even if for u is little for them it's a lot...so don't always care what u have ..try to live for others maybe just for munite...
    it seems that you dont have to work like the rest of us and either you are really rich or u depend on your husband/boyfreind for money, if its the second part then your husband/boyfriend is really selfish that he cant spend time with you 24 hours a day, then he should sell you off as well.

Angeal

The guys above of course look after their dogs and no doubt take it for walks in the evenings and at weekends when they have the time to do so.

Its obviously better to get somebody to take the dog out during the day rather than let the dog sit at home bored out of its skull all day when the owners are at work.

What part of this do you have a problem with exactly?

Its the dog breeders that lock up their dogs 24/7 you need to have contempt for not these guys.

Anywayz

Back on topic...just out of interest what breed of dog is it. I'd walk it for free some evenings if you want as i love animals and i can't keep one in my serviced apartment

I get off work around 6:30 most nights and live between Wanchai/Causeway Bay.

Obviously i wouldnt want to deprive someone else of earning a little money and i can;t commit to every day of the week but PM me if you ever struggle to find someone for one evening.

Edit - Sorry missed where it said afternoons, the offer still stands though.

Last edited by Trebor; 29-05-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Just re-read your op

Thanks everyone for the support....Angeal, do you realize that the person who walks my dog will get paid, in turn, they may take that money and buy food for their family, donate it to charity, buy clothing...as a results the merchants who sold the goods/services, then turn around and buy food and clothes for their family....So if anything I am improving the economy by promoting trade, now is that really so bad?

Trebor, thanks for the offer - I'll keep you in mind. He is a Rottweiler.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    it seems that you dont have to work like the rest of us and either you are really rich or u depend on your husband/boyfreind for money, if its the second part then your husband/boyfriend is really selfish that he cant spend time with you 24 hours a day, then he should sell you off as well.
    watch ur word before u speak U B**ch Ass ...

i think no one is that poor to make money for their family by walking with ur dog...i suggest u to sell ur dog if u love him/her.. before he gave u bad prayers everyday for locking up him at home all day... and thoes extra money please give it to charity...instead giving to someone who don't really need it...

watch ur word before u speak U B**ch Ass ...
    U're giving people Sh!t but u cant take it yourself. Absoutly Pathetic. Get a life women.

if your lonely and bored and not getting any, i suggest u visit this shop online and order one ASAFP, this might help you brighten up.

��۰A�_�ʶ�_HK-BDSM SHOP-Adult Products,SM products