Dog Walker Needed - Wan Chai

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Angeal, think the only one farting is you, sweetie. There was no smell till you came along!

deleteduser

BTW, how much do you expect to pay a dog-walker? I wonder if this is something worth looking into for my gf and/or I. We both LOVE dogs, but can't get our own at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Guinness18:
    I'm speachless at this point. I think I'll just go pray..or is my dog supposed to be praying?

PS, thanks to all whom have replied re: the positiion - I am taking all into consideration.
    Just to let everyone know, this is the guy that's missing in Stanley. Pray for him. I do hope that he'll be found soon.

Just to add, the dog is being looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Just to add, the dog is being looked after.
    Thanks for putting that up. Some mad person might be jumping if you didn't put that up.

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    Just to let everyone know, this is the guy that's missing in Stanley. Pray for him. I do hope that he'll be found soon.
    That's really sad. I do hope he is found soon. Please keep the thread posted for any any fresh information regarding him. I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueValentine:
    That's really sad. I do hope he is found soon. Please keep the thread posted for any any fresh information regarding him. I will do the same.
    Trebor just posted on the other thread that his body has been found.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4