I lost my dog! Please help

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I lost my dog! Please help

Hi everyone, I lost my dog on 7th June morning around 6am, around the peak area, he is a male 7 year old white highland terrier (he is white all over with pink pointy ears, he is microchipped but does not have a dog tag on). he must be soaking wet and running because it was pouring at the time and he has a fear of thunderstorms.

can anyone please help? there will be a reward for $40000 hkd if found. I have already contacted spca and the agriculture department, is there any other methods that i can use to find him?

please call christina at 91997828 if you have any information on his whereabouts.

oh no.......... i hope he turns up......... he looks just like my malt except for the perky ears............. how awful....

send an e mail to Hong Kong Dog Rescue they will send it out to all on their database.

He must be hiding somewhere. Keep doing the route you usually do.... where exactly were you and what is your normal walking route. I walk up the peak and around a lot with friends dogs. i will look out for you.....
    What is his name and will he come to strangers if called ??

oh no.. I hope he turns up

thanks janetw...his name is Jibby, he actually rushed out and broke the lock of our home around mount kellett because of his phobia of thunderstorms, and the two caretakers saw him run up mount kellett, so he should be around that area.

it is so hard to trace where he is since it was pouring and there weren't a lot of people around, i asked every security guard there is and most of them didn't see him...so i really have no idea, he can be anywhere, i just hope that someone saw him and brought him home and that they will return him to me.

i will put up more posters today, hopefully I will find him soon....and if you see some dog like him please just try to catch him, he should be harmless and by now extremely exhausted, u can lure him with some snacks, and just give me a call immediately at 91997828...thanks

Last edited by ckk209; 08-06-2008 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckk209:
    can anyone please help? there will be a reward for $40000 hkd if found.
    Are you serious? If you have that much money to burn why not go and offer 100 DHs $400 each on their day off to scour the area for him?

My maltese GiGi also looks very similar to your Jibby. Our Gigi is also afraid of thunderstorms.
    I hope someone has found him and can return him to you soon.

hi everyone! i just found my dog an hour ago, thanks for all your kind words!

hey that's great!!!! - do tell what happened - where did you find your dog? did he come back home or did someone find him
    ?

Smile

thank god. Poor babe must have been terrified !!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast