**Wellness** Dog Food

Closed Thread

**Wellness** Dog Food

Has anyone seen **Wellness** brand dog food anywhere ? I had to settle for Natural or Natures Balance, thankfully my dog will eat her own foot, so there are no problems. I would like to get her on her old food though which I bought regulary in the US. I am in WanChai and hope the shop is on the HK side.

Thanks for any info.

Perhaps at Dog One Life?

I use Dog One Life to get Orijen brand kibble. It's not available anywhere else so maybe the shop sells Wellness too, since it's a rare brand in Hong Kong? They are located at Causeway Bay (MTR Exit C). Another top-notch kibble they carry is Petcurean.

Good luck!

I used to feed my dogs Wellness when we were in the US. Since no one in HK carries this brand, I have switched to Timberwolf Organic and my dogs just love it.

Have seen Wellness brand dog food around quite a bit just recently. Its available at Wise Pet index and Whiskers N Paws Welcome to Whiskers N Paws.

Last edited by hello_there; 23-10-2008 at 10:45 AM.

I saw O.I.C. Pet Wellness Boutique carries Wellness too, you can try ordering online -- free delivery for orders above $300.

Quote Originally Posted by flubber:
    I use Dog One Life to get Orijen brand kibble. It's not available anywhere else so maybe the shop sells Wellness too, since it's a rare brand in Hong Kong? They are located at Causeway Bay (MTR Exit C). Another top-notch kibble they carry is Petcurean.

Good luck!
    Orijen is also being sold at a pet shop/groomer on Caine Road, just up the road from Essential Spa, in case you are in Central and don't want to travel to Causeway Bay.

To the OP, Wellness is carried at Whiskers N Paws in Ap Lei Chau Horizon Plaza on the 10th Floor, and they will deliver to your door if you buy a few things or a giant bag of it.

I just ordered Wellness pet food from O.I.C. Pet Wellness Boutique's online shop. They do free delivery for orders above $300, and allow you choose the time period & date of delivery, very convenient.

They also sell many organic & natural pet products.

I get mine from DogsBB.com in Discovery Bay. I love their Core canned food even more!!