Like Tree19Likes

An Appeal From My Cat

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An Appeal From My Cat

Does anyone know where my favourite food is still on the shelves - Fancy Feast Elegant Medley White Meat Chicken Tuscany with Long Grain Rice and Garden Greens in a Savoury Sauce. Wellcome used to sell it but they have run out and it's the only thing I eat.

Meow.
    Last edited by Fiona in HKG; 09-04-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: too many codes in my photo
    Trebor, INXS, HowardCoombs and 4 others like this.

Be a good cat and try a more varied diet

Sorry, no idea where to find your favs - when our 2 cats (or our 3 kids) get picky and finicky, we just leave the alternate food out there. They eventually eat when they get hungry enough...

http://www.apepet.hk/fancy-feast-whi...bfae50e6897277

Not sure if they have current stock.

HC, he is 17 and refuses to change his ways! I have tried every single can on the shelves, including some that cost almost $20 for a small can and it has all been wasted, he'll nibble at a bit of roast chicken at a push, but isn't happy. At his age, there's not a lot of him anyway and he's starting to lose what weight he has!

shri - thank you, I'll give those a go, looks promising

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    HC, he is 17 and refuses to change his ways! I have tried every single can on the shelves, including some that cost almost $20 for a small can and it has all been wasted, he'll nibble at a bit of roast chicken at a push, but isn't happy. At his age, there's not a lot of him anyway and he's starting to lose what weight he has!

shri - thank you, I'll give those a go, looks promising
    Typical bloody minded teenager...
    Fiona in HKG and HowardCoombs like this.

shri...you rock! Found and ordered and they even use PayPal (Upet). Thank you so much and a meow from Toffee.

In a couple of days, he will be looking like this:

HK_Katherine likes this.

My siamese 16 yr old is just as grumpy. Always give him dry food of one brand and the only other thing he will eat is tinned tuna, thats if my obese 14yr old other siamese doesnt push him out of the way which she usually does.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSteve:

My siamese 16 yr old is just as grumpy. Always give him dry food of one brand and the only other thing he will eat is tinned tuna, thats if my obese 14yr old other siamese doesnt push him out of the way which she usually does.
    Beauties!!!

Please, I do not want to know that I made an animal's happy parts hang out ....

HK_Katherine and Fiona in HKG like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast