5 yr/F BSH looking for a new home (temporary if possible)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

sent you a PM.

thanks saphireruby, i received an email from you i think and have replied to that with photos.

to others, if u guys need another good reason from the owner to justify her "giving up" her cat who she loves dearly, her baby is learning to crawl now and is putting just about anything in her mouth. cat fur is not good for the trachea and the cat is shedding her coat even more so in the summer. she is completely in order to be concerned for her baby. and she still hopes to have her cat back eventually.

appreciate some posters' concern for the cat's welfare but ur chiding messages aren't helping with anything.

to random poster, ur friend who's pregnant and has two cats is probably living in a 2000 sq ft mid levels house with one or two helpers at her beck and call. my colleague lives in a cramped 700 ft flat with no garden and no outside help. she is working full time and still has to return home to do housework and look after her baby after work each day. last thing she needs is having to wash off all the cat fur from her baby things each day.

Last edited by WilyMinx; 24-07-2008 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMinx:
    thanks saphireruby, i received an email from you i think and have replied to that with photos.
    Hi Wily. Got your e-mail and replied.

Thanks.
    Last edited by saphireruby; 24-07-2008 at 10:01 AM.

maybe it's just as well those folks decided to find a home for the cat. I mean gee whiskers what with the disease, and hair and all. Ppl believe the most ridiculous things! I hope she finds a good home soon.