Contact details for Dave Chan dog boarding in DB?

Closed Thread

Contact details for Dave Chan dog boarding in DB?

Hi,

Does anybody have contact details for Dave Chan of Quo Quo dog boarding here in DB? Is he still offering this service?

Thanks,

Lali

Found it!

Sorry, just found it..

quoquoclub_mainpage

Hi Add260,

Thank you for your post..

I am sure your family provides a very loving and caring environment; however we have now established good relationships with a couple of in-home boarding families..

The families we have chosen to look after our precious bebe charge between $100 and $200 per night, and so far we've felt totally comfortable leaving her with them. Whilst I agree the happiness and security of a dog is more important than money, $400 a night is too much for us.

Thanks again, I will keep you in mind if our usual families are booked out (as is sometimes the case).

Good luck,

Lali

I'll have to check out Dave's page. I'm seriously considering getting a dog from HKDR and Dave Chan came highly recommended for in home dog sitting. This is the only way that I'll get a dog is if I am sure it will be well taken care of when we occasionally go out of town.

Last edited by mweber; 09-12-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Add260:
    Hello Lali

Me and my family have decided to offer Doggy boarding services at our home in HK Parkview- great space and location for a dog to be taken cared at!
    We love dogs, and my 16yr old son is dying for another one but i refuse bc i'm still not over our dog Coco who died 2 months before we moved to HK in an accident. So i figured the next best thing would be to baby sit others peoples dog while their away on vacation! if you're interested in meeting me or discussing this further please contact me at [email protected]

Our Fee is $400/hkd per day, and we require you bring all your dogs food & supplies - as well as 1/2 day of dog sitting at our home so we know that your doggie is comfortable being with us, and we with him/her.

We have no small children, i work from home and we have a full time amah to provide constant care for your dog!
    400 HKD a night for dog boarding?!? All that fresh air at the Parkview has twisted rational thinking it seems..

Dave is ver good, when we are full, we always recommend him.

I hope you've found a place for your dog!

Have a great Christmas!