Like Tree51Likes

Which are the best food brands for a dog and where to buy in HK?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Dogsday is awesome. We did a trial and our dog loved it. They courier you the week's food every weekend. We had already transitioned our pooch to homemade food so she didn't have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz:
    I moved to https://dogsday.dog/ food which is awesome. I tried a different fresh food provider but my dog wouldn't eat the food after a few days (she would eat the cat poo if given half a chance though FFS). This stuff is amazing, easy and not as expensive as I feared when I read about it!).

I have no affiliation with the company but do recommend it.
    Just contacted them. Thanks to you and @rani for the recommendations
    rani, Kiz and annietaylor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    This one has done the rounds on the FB page for Singapore Beagle Club (SBC). Just when I bought a huge bag of Origen kibble for my two beagles....

I usually give them half a cup and combine it with a good handful of mashed cooked veg, blueberries and some flaxseed oil. Both love it and their coats are so shiny. Plus, my smaller beagle doesn't have diarrhoea anymore and has put on weight. When we adopted her last year, she was severely underweight and somewhat malnourished with diarrhoea. The previous owners didn't feed her properly, and she had not had her last vaccination. From an underweight 6kgs, within the past 6 mths, she has gained almost 10kgs. I used to feed my older beagle the NZ brand Addiction, which is a high quality kibble. But it made him a bit constipated. I also tried Black Hawk, the Aussie brand you can buy in HK which is also high quality kibble. Sometimes I feed mine Ziwipeak or Addiction wet food.
    Last edited by Natfixit; 22-03-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6