Like Tree8Likes

Where to find trusted dog walker?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The OP's problem was ... how do you trust any of these people without a reference of some sort. Esp if you're going to give them your house keys.

We all fondly remember the whole apple&dog drama ...

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The OP's problem was ... how do you trust any of these people without a reference of some sort. Esp if you're going to give them your house keys.

We all fondly remember the whole apple&dog drama ...
    Thanks, Shri! What's the Apple & Dog Drama?

As an update, another expat friend of our's recommended a part-time Filipino maid to us. It seems that our friend's maid has a friend with good reference looking for PT work, so we are going to meet with her next week.

Another option we are looking at is possibly "share" my aunt's maid by having her come a few evenings a week to walk our dog. The problem is that she lives on the Kowloon side, so coming over to the HK side would be a hassle.

Thanks for all of the suggestions/comments so far.

As an update, another expat friend of our's recommended a part-time Filipino maid to us. It seems that our friend's maid has a friend with good reference looking for PT work, so we are going to meet with her next week.
    Illegal

Another option we are looking at is possibly "share" my aunt's maid by having her come a few evenings a week to walk our dog. The problem is that she lives on the Kowloon side, so coming over to the HK side would be a hassle.
    Also Illegal

See in the end you will still end of doing something ILLEGAL LOL so like I said when I posted in one of my earlier post. SHHHHHHH mums the word

I used Wish You Were Here. The person who walked my dog is named "Lu." She was great with the dog and very responsible.

TheBrit likes this.