View Poll Results: Do you (as pet owners) agree with the law protecting animals in HK?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine

Animal Poisonings Interview!

Exclamation Animal Poisonings Interview!

Hi there,

My name is Natasha, I am currently working on a story and was wondering if any owners here have had their dog/cat poisoned or who know of an owners whose dog/cat was poisoned!
    Also, if you live by Bowen road or anywhere near SOHO and own a pet, I'd like to conduct a short written email interview with you. :)

Please do reply this this or spread the message it will be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Natasha

Last edited by natvf; 19-04-2016 at 11:07 AM.

You don't have to be a pet owner to care about how pets are treated in HK.

natvf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine
    You don't have to be a pet owner to care about how pets are treated in HK.
    I'd appreciate your view as well towards the issue! Let me know if you'd like to share. I understand how much of a sensitive topic this is, which is why I'm working on it.

*Anyone whether pet owner or not is free to share their view towards the issue*
    "Thank you @HK_Katherine for pointing it out, though I was already well aware that anyone is free to share their views your contribution is very well appreciated."

Natasha, Cecelia from Mid Levels Stray Cat Colony may be interested as many of the cats that she was looking after, along with other cat and dog owners from the area were poisoned. she was/is extremely upset about it. I PM you her details.